January was a cold, wintery month, and February was more of the same. You would think that the winter weather would make it perfect for curling up and reading. Unfortunately, the multiple snowstorms put me in a fantastically lousy mood, especially when I went down on the ice on Valentine’s Day! Except for the time that I’ve been able to spend with my new granddaughter, I’ve had a major case of the winter blues and just haven’t felt like reading much at all. I did manage to get a little reading in before things turned sour, but I have some catching up to do to get back on track.
Without further ado, here is my very short list of my February short reading. With any luck, I’ll get my mojo back this month.
The Best of Harry Harrison by Harry Harrison
I started this collection in late January, and finished up the last four stories in this book on the first day of February.
- Roommates (2/1/14)
- The Mothballed Spaceship (2/1/14)
- An Honest Day’s Work (2/1/14)
- Space Rats of the C.C.C. (2/1/14)
- Tortoiseshell Cats Are Not Refundable by Cat Rambo (2/7/14)
- The Eleven Holy Numbers of the Mechanical Soul by Natalia Theodoridou (2/7/14)
- And Wash Out by Tides of War by An Owomoyela (2/7/14)
- Infinities by Vandana Singh (2/7/14)
- Martian Heart by John Barnes (2/7/14)
Come on, Spring!